Best Casinos in Vegas for Blackjack – When it comes to playing blackjack in Las Vegas, the choices are endless. Every casino in Sin City provides blackjack gaming. Who offers the finest game selection?
Where can you simply find the lowest house edge and most pleasurable games? At OUSC, we took to Las Vegas streets to find out where players should go for blackjack gaming. With our limited Las Vegas Blackjack Survey, we were able to find the finest casinos to visit to find the best blackjack tables.
Best Casinos in Vegas for Blackjack 2023
We found that several of the MGM Casinos situated on the South Las Vegas Strip are the finest of the best when it comes to blackjack gaming during our research. In general, the casinos functioned by MGM Resorts are considered the finest in Las Vegas and around the world.
From the Aria to the MGM Grand, the MGM brand’s casinos offer the best house edge, blackjack variants, and quality rules for a pleasurable experience.
If you want to know more about the casinos where you can play Best Casinos in Vegas for Blackjack 2023 then read this article carefully.
What are the Best Casinos in Vegas for Blackjack?
The excellence of blackjack games in Las Vegas has weakened over the past 15-20 years. The availability of strategy info over the internet has forced casinos to drop some of the more liberal rules. Casinos first started hitting on soft 17. Some stopped providing surrender or re-splitting aces in shoe games.
The major rule change that goes against players was rolled out first at single deck games. This awful rule started paying players 6:5 on a blackjack, as opposed to 3:2. This means that a $10 blackjack would pay $12 instead of $15. Once the casinos got away with this at single-deck games, the 6:5 rule started poisoning double-deck and shoe games. Maximum single-deck blackjack tables have disappeared from the Las Vegas Strip because of this. A 6:5 payout on a blackjack adds 1.39% to the house edge.
While some Las Vegas casinos offer awful rules on blackjack these days, there are still numerous places where a good game might be found. Some are even on the Las Vegas Strip, although some of the better ones are situated downtown and in local markets. All of the games mentioned below pay 3:2 on a blackjack.
Best Las Vegas Strip Blackjack
- The Strat is the finest Las Vegas Strip casino for blackjack. It gives $5 3:2 blackjack during the day which goes to $10 during busier hours. These shoe games provide double down before and after splitting with submission and re-split aces. A double deck with double down before and after splitting starts at $15. These games hit soft 17.
- A $100 six-deck table with a high limit has similar rules as the $5 game but stands on soft 17. This game might need reservations with a host to safeguard it is open.
- Treasure Island is another decent Las Vegas Strip casino for blackjack. Players will find $10 games with decent rules at Treasure Island. The shoe games offer surrender, re-split aces, and double down after splitting. These tables begin at $10. The double deck starts at $15. Those tables permit double-down after splitting. These low-limit games hit soft 17.
- Players who wish to bet $50 can move to the high limit salon. They will have a shoe game with double down after splitting, re-split aces, and surrendering. The high limit double deck starts at $50 and permits double-down after splitting. The dealer stands on all 17’s at both games. The high-limit salon is only open on weekend nights.
- Sahara spreads well $15 3:2 blackjack. Players can double down on any two cards after splitting in the blackjack pit at Sahara. The dealer hits soft 17. This game is provided in the high-limit salon for $50 where the dealer stands on all 17’s. This game adds surrender and re-split aces to the rules.
- Caesars properties that spread 3:2 blackjack under $25. Bally’s, The Cromwell, Paris, and Rio deal $10 or $15 3:2 eight-deck blackjack during slower hours. This game permits double down after splitting and surrender. The Cromwell and Rio also have a $15 3:2 double deck game. Double down before but not after splitting is permitted. Then, all other Caesars Entertainment 3:2 blackjack tables start at $25. It takes $100 to get a stand on all 17 games.
Best Downtown Las Vegas Blackjack
- El Cortez gives you the finest blackjack game in downtown Las Vegas. It is a single deck that pays 3:2 on a blackjack. Players can double down on any two cards and the dealer hits soft 17. The minimum bet is typically $10. Be cautious in this game as the pit bosses will sweat large action or bet spreads. El Cortez also has a $10 double-deck and six-deck games for $10. These tables permit double down before and after splitting.
- Downtown Grand offers the best shoe games downtown. For a $5 minimum, players can double down after splitting, re-split aces, and surrendering. The double deck game with double down before and after splitting begins at $10. Low rollers will find an even money $1 blackjack table at Downtown Grand. The pit is exposed Thursday through Sunday.
- Circa, The D, and Golden Gate only offer 3:2 blackjack. The minimum bet is typically $10 or $15 at The D and Golden Gate and $15 or $25 at Circa. There is also a $100 stand on all 17 six-deck games in the high-limit salon at Circa. Double down before and after splitting is accessible at these casinos.
- All regular blackjacks pay 3:2 at Plaza. Plaza deals a $5 or $10 six-deck game with double down before and after splitting. The double-deck game has similar rules. It has a $25 minimum bet.
We have shared everything about the casinos where you can play Blackjack In Las Vegas in this article on “Best Casinos in Vegas for Blackjack” for you if the info that we shared above assisted you in any way then do share it with others.