Bangladesh and Zimbabwe play their first international T20 match of the series. The game is scheduled for July 30, 2022. Undoubtedly, the Zimbabwean side has the advantage of some ground and throws. For home teams, these kinds of factors played an excellent role. The betting rating consisted of the latest achievements, head-to-head clashes, squads, star players and bettor predictions. After reading the following information, you can make predictions.
Bangladesh Last appearance
In the last series, Bangladesh played against the West Indies in the West Indies. We know that Bangladesh is not an intelligent side for 20 games. They failed in 2 games of the matches. The final result was 2-0 in favor of the West Indies. The 3rd game had no impact due to the rain. At the same time, the West Indies had won their first match by 35 runs and the second by 5 wickets. It’s a significant margin in T20 matches.
Zimbabwe’s last appearance
Zimbabwe is sunny these days. They qualified for the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 round after beating the Netherlands. So they hunger to win more international competitions. It is an excellent opportunity for them to maintain their performance.
Head to Head
Both sides had played 17 games for 20 games. Both sides remained unbeaten in 7.7 games. At the same time, three games left no results due to rain or weather interruptions. Thus, there is no significant change in the results.
According to the latest results and individual performances, Zimbabwe has a 45% chance of winning this match. On the other hand, Bangladesh chose a 55% chance of winning this match.
Star Player in Bangladesh
Looking at the batting lineup of Bangladesh, Liton Das and Shakib are the backbone of the batting lineup. They consistently do well. Both players have a lot of experience putting pressure on Zimbabwe.
Mustafizur Rehman is a primary bowler to get an early break for the team.
Zimbabwe Star Players
From the beginning of his career, Sikandar Raza plays superbly in Zimbabwe. He can stay in the fold as much as possible. In addition, he is also a part-time bowler. Sean William, Rayan Burl and Muzarbani are the other three big players who show differences in short format.
Problems in teams
Bangladesh is having a hard time in batting formation. At the same time, Zimbabwe needs to improve its bowling. In addition, the Tigers also have to do their best in fielding. It will be an exciting game.
If you have checked the result of the last series, then Bangladesh has fallen in three games against the West Indies. On the other hand, Zimbabwe succeeded in the World Cup qualifying round. Both sides thus contradict these results. According to head-to-head facts and figures, no one is super. Bangladesh has a lot of experience in the last match. Finally, I would like to ask that both sides have the same chance of winning this match.
This post Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Betting Review – Online Casino | Online Casino Slots | Casino Slots Review | Sports betting
was original published at “https://www.jackpotbetonline.com/bangladesh-vs-zimbabwe-1st-t20-betting-review/”