Bristol City played many games in the English Football League. The last matches they showed better results. The betting rating consists of the latest achievements, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, stats and goals in the English football league. After reading all the information you can make predictions.
Burnley played six games and won twice. The same party also managed to tie 4 matches. On the other hand, Bristol City also took part in six matches and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one game didn’t pick sides.
Results in the last six matches
Bristol City: W,W,W,W,L,D
Both teams have a lot of changes in wins. So we can choose Bristol City as a better side. Here’s instant data.
Head to Head
The two sides faced each other in December 2015. The final result was 4-0 in favor of Burnley. It’s quite a change in performance.
Burnley chose 51% chances of winning. Conversely, Bristol City also got a 23% chance of winning. The remaining 26% chances go to a draw.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Burnley played 4 matches and won 1 time. The same side also managed to draw three games. They scored 7 goals and conceded 5 as well. Jay scored 4 goals.
On the other hand, Bristol City also participated in 5 games and won 1. They failed in 2 games and also managed to draw 2. All players scored 10 goals and conceded 11. Conway scored 5 goals.
Both teams have not announced their final line-up. We have to wait until the start of the match. According to predictions, the winning lineup will remain the same.
Red and yellow cards
Burnley received 2 yellow cards and a red card from 2 players. On the other hand, Bristol City were also shown 4 yellow cards and one red card. Here is more data for you.
It is essential to compare the betting price of teams. Burnley chose a bet price of 8/13 versus 4/1 for another side. The remaining 3/1 numbers go to the draw. Here are the stats of teams.
Both sides have scored in the last few games. It’s good news for all viewers.
We expect the same results from both teams. Both teams will score 2.5 average goals. All tips are made on behalf of past data.
I have tried to prepare all data according to the wishes of the viewers. All data comes from reliable sources. If you are still having problems, you can search for more details. Ultimately, I’m for Bristol City. They have done well in head-to-head and in recent matches. We are not responsible for loss on bets.
This post Burnley vs Bristol City Match Review – Online Casino | Online Casino Slots | Casino Slots Review | Sports betting
was original published at “https://www.jackpotbetonline.com/burnley-vs-bristol-city-match-review/”