The guess rating helps you make predictions about the team. It consisted of latest performances, head-to-head matches, squads, odds, tips, predictions, English Premier League goals and statistics. After reading all the information you can make predictions. I will do my best to leave valuable data for you.
Fulham took part in six matches and won twice. The same match failed in 2 matches and 2 matches left no result. Conversely, Chelsea participated in six matches and won 3 times. In addition, the remaining 2 games ended without result.
Results in the last six games
There is a lot of difference between the latest results of teams. You can get any result from these results.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in May 2021. The final score was 1-0 in favor of Chelsea. It creates extra pressure on the other side.
Chelsea grabbed 60% chances to win. On the other hand, Fulham also got a 40% chance of winning. Chelsea want to win this match. These are goals in the English Premier League.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Fulham played 3 matches and won 2 times. They also managed to equalize one side. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 5 as well. Alexander scored 6 goals.
Conversely, Chelsea also participated in 3 matches and won 1. The same match failed in 2 matches and one match failed.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides have several yellow and red cards in the last game. Fulham were shown 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Chelsea were also shown 2 yellow cards and 1 red card. A red card can cause maximum problem for any side.
No one has announced the final line-up. We have to wait until the start of the match. The winning side will not change its line-up.
There is a slight difference in the team’s chances. Yes, Fulham chose a bet price of 17/5 vs 8/11 for Chelsea. In addition, the remaining number, 14, goes to the tie. Here are the stats of teams.
Both sides have scored goals in their last 4 back to back matches. So it is good to make predictions.
Chelsea have more chances to win this match. The other result can be a draw. Here is the final conclusion on the match.
Chelsea have a lot of chances to win in this game. They showed better results in recent English Premier League matches and in general. So we can choose this side as a better one. At the end of the task, Chelsea will win the match. We have made these predictions very carefully.
This post Chelsea vs Fulham Match Review – Online Casino | Online Casino Slots | Casino Slots Review | Sports betting
was original published at “https://www.jackpotbetonline.com/chelsea-vs-fulham-match-review/”