The betting assessment consisted of the latest performances, head-to-heads, selections, tips, odds, predictions and goals in the English Premier League. The English Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world. Don’t forget to compare all facts and figures. Let’s get to the task without wasting time. We have made all predictions based on past facts and figures.
According to the latest appearance, Newcastle United played six games and won twice. They failed in one game and the other three left no result. On the other hand, Crystal Palace also participated in six matches and won 2 times. The same match failed in 2 matches and 2 matches left no result.
Results in the last six matches
Newcastle United: W,W,L,D,D,D
Crystal Palace: W,W,L,L,D,D
There is a significant difference in the results of both teams. Here are the results and predictions.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in April 2022. The final score was 1-0 in favor of Newcastle United. Here are the expected team predictions.
Newcastle United took 36% chances of winning. On the other hand, Crystal Palace chose a 35% chance of winning. The remaining 29% goes to the depot.
Goals in English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Newcastle United played 2 matches and won 1 time. The same party also managed to draw one match. They scored 5 goals and also conceded 3 goals. Wilson scored 2 goals for the team.
On the other hand, Crystal Palace also participated in 2 games and failed in one game. The same side also scored three goals and got 5. Zaha scored 4 goals for the team.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked the recent number of red and yellow cards. No one has faced a card. In addition, each team received 1 yellow card.
Both teams have not announced their final line-up. We have to wait until the start of the match. According to updates, the winning lineup will not change players.
Newcastle United chose the betting percentage of 1/1 versus 29/10 for Crystal Palace. It’s a big difference between the two teams. The remaining 5/2 numbers go to the tie.
Both sides have scored goals in their last 4 back to back matches. Here are the latest betting tips for you.
Crystal Palace took more chances to win. On the other hand, the next result could be a draw. Here are the final words on the game.
I tried my best to explain all the important features of the game. At the end of the task, I am in favor of Crystal Palace. They have more chances to win this game. We have assessed this result very positively. If you want to compare data, you can. No one is responsible for losing or winning bets.
This post Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace Match Review – Online Casino | Online Casino Slots | Casino Slots Review | Sports betting
was original published at “https://www.jackpotbetonline.com/newcastle-united-vs-crystal-palace-match-review/”