The second test match is scheduled for July 24, 2022. Both teams have already played their first match. Pakistan did well in that match. The bet rating consisted of the latest performances, star players, batting and bowling performances, predictions, head-to-head, squads, odds and tips. After reading the following information, you can make predictions. We have made all predictions and betting results based on past facts and figures.
Sri Lanka won the toss and decided to bat first in the first innings. However, the decision turned out to be wrong for Pakistan’s bowling lineup. The entire squad managed to score 22 runs in the first innings. Shaheen Shah Afridi took 4 wickets for him. Yasir Shah also took two wickets for the side. Speaking of Sri Lanka’s leading hitter, Dinesh Chandimal stayed alert for a maximum time. He scored 74 crucial points for the team.
Pakistan also started well in the inning, but was unable to hold it. I checked that the first eight players left the crease with only 120 runs. At this time, Naseem Shah and Babar Azam, the skipper of the Pakistani team, put up some resistance for the team. Everyone knows Babar Azam’s class. he managed to place another ton in front of him. His 119 runs innings played a crucial role in this game. The entire squad made 218 runs.
The 3rd innings started by the Sri Lankan team to score 337 runs. Oshawa scored 50 runs from the top to ease the pressure. Through the innings of Dinesh Chandimal, Sri Lanka added another 337 runs on the board. He played for 94 crucial runs. Unfortunately, he failed to turn the nineties into a hundred.
On the other hand, the Pakistani bowling lineup was excellent. They took all the wickets at regular intervals. Pitch behavior also changed over time.
Pakistan chased well for 342 runs. It is an important score to follow on the Galle international cricket ground. So Pakistan set another record for cricket. Babar Azam scored 55 for him to ease the pressure one more time. While Muhammad Rizwan also added 40 crucial runs to the board. However, Abdullah Shafique’s inning snatched the game out of Sri Lanka’s hands. He scored 160 runs for him.
Head to Head
Both teams played 56 tests against each other. Pakistan went unbeaten in 21 matches while Sri Lanka took 16 wins. The remaining 18 games did not go in a team’s favor.
According to predictions, it is clear that Pakistan will win the 2nd game of the tets series. Pakistan has a 70% chance of winning. On the other hand, Sri Lanka chose only 30% chances to carry the day.
After getting all the information, it is clear that the two international teams. Sri Lanka has the home advantage to win this match. Overall, Pakistan will win one more match. They also destroyed all hopes of Sri Lanka in the 1st test match.
This post Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test Bet Review – Online Casino | Online Casino Slots | Casino Slots Review | Sports betting
was original published at “https://www.jackpotbetonline.com/pakistan-vs-sri-lanka-2nd-test-betting-review/”