After suffering defeat in T20 games, the West Indies will once again fight New Zealand in 50-over games. The betting rating consists of the latest achievements, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, scores, starting players and more required details. After reading the content, you can make your own predictions. Let’s start without wasting viewers’ time.
Both teams played their last series last month. West Indies played for 3 ODI against India and failed in all matches. It was one of the great losses for the West Indies. They couldn’t handle the pressure in all the cricket divisions. We have seen some bad deeds in bowling and batting. If they do the same in this series, they should be ready for a different result. New Zealand is a strong side of one day games. The same side is also the defending champion of ICC World Cup 2019. So we cannot always underestimate this side.
On the other hand, New Zealand played its last series against the Netherlands and Ireland in England. New Zealand did not fail in any match against a few sides. Once we checked whether New Zealand had a hard time against Ireland, but Bracewell managed to win that match in the latter. It was important work for the New Zealand team. All New Zealand bowlers and batters are in good shape. Neesham, Guptill and Williamson show the best performances these days.
Head to Head
Both sides played 65 games for 50 overs. New Zealand succeeded in 30 matches. On the other hand, West Indies also defeated the same side in 28 matches. While 7 matches for us left no result.
According to predictions, New Zealand has a 70% chance of winning the game. At the same time, the West Indies had only a 30% chance of winning. We made these predictions by monitoring team performance in recent times.
The team that wins the toss will line up to bat first.
Both teams consisted of star players in the last XI. when we see New Zealand’s batting order, Mitchell, Williamson, Finn, Allen, Guptil and Neesham are New Zealand’s top players. Conversely, bowling will revolve around Santner, Boult, Sodhi and Bracewell. All of these players can switch sides of the game at any time.
Looking at the West Indie side, some big players are in trouble. Pooran, Hytmyer, Powell and Holder are great players to play good cricket. They have to take their responsibility.
After reading all the above data, we cleared the expected results of teams. Yes, New Zealand is in full form to get the same result as in the one day series. The West Indies have been struggling for many months. Pooran, the skipper of the team, has to change something to win the match. Ultimately, I’m for New Zealand.
This post West Indies vs New Zealand 1st ODI Betting Review – Online Casino | Online Casino Slots | Casino Slots Review | Sports betting
was original published at “https://www.jackpotbetonline.com/west-indies-vs-new-zealand-1st-odi-betting-review/”